Qt Developer Days 2012 Santa Clara Highlight Video
Thank you for attending. The event was a great success. Please check out the photo page from the event.
We have now posted the Keynote Videos to the website:
- Tommi Laitinen - Digia - Keynote: Qt - Gearing Up For The Future
- Lars Knoll - Digia - Keynote: Qt 5 Roadmap
- Alec Saunders - Research in Motion - Qt and the Upcoming BlackBerry 10 Platform
We have also added many of the PDFs to the presentations. You can find them by clicking on the individual session pages in the schedule.
Read reports from some of our sponsors:
Qt Developer Days 2012 is the premier Qt event of the year where Qt enthusiasts join to learn about the latest developments on Qt. The three-day event includes a full day of training, technical tracks, customer case studies and plenty of time for networking with folks who love Qt just as much as you do.
Interested in the European conference? Qt Developer Days Europe – Nov 12-14 – Berlin
Qt Developer Days North America will offer:
- hands-on training days
- keynotes from industry luminaries
- technical tracks on the latest innovations
- specialized workshops
- demos of ground-breaking applications in the Qt-In-Use Showcase
- Qt experts staffing the Qt Support Center—bring your questions!
With nine training options and over 50 technical presentations by experts from the Qt community, there will be a wide range of both introductory and advanced topics—from Intro to Qt and Qt 5 to QML to Qt licensing and beyond. Whether you are new to Qt or already a Qt professional, Qt Developer Days offers the training, workshops, technical presentations and case studies for your specific needs.
Registration Now Open
WHAT: Qt Developer Days North America
WHEN: December 5-7, 2012
WHERE: Santa Clara Marriott, 2700 Mission College Boulevard, Santa Clara, California
WHY: *(see below)
*Why Attend Qt Developer Days?
- Learn about the latest advances in Qt from Qt developers
- Hear about the current status of the Qt Project and the future of Qt
- Network with other Qt developers across industries
- See real-world, large-scale Qt applications
- Kick-start (or advance) your Qt knowledge with Qt Training
- Learn how to take advantage of the latest Qt functionality including Qt Quick and QML
- Learn how to develop with Qt on mobile and embedded devices
- Learn how to use Qt on the desktop
- Pick up tips for optimizing the performance of Qt applications
- Get the latest information on the upcoming Qt version 5
- Find answers to your Qt development questions at the Qt Support Center